WHAT IS AFTERPAY?
Afterpay is a payment service allowing us to offer customers the ability to make purchases instantly and then pay for them in four equal payments made every 2 weeks without any interest.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Shop now. Pay over 6 weeks. Never pay interest.
The world’s best brands are with Afterpay.
Get the Afterpay app
Sign up quickly & easily. No long forms (yay!) and you’ll know instantly if you’re approved.
Choose Afterpay as your payment method at checkout.
Set up the Afterpay Card in the app, add to your digital wallet, and tap to pay with Apple Pay, Google Pay, or Samsung Pay
Make the first of 4 payments now
Pay it off over 6 weeks. Never pay interest.
Loved by more than 14 million people from all over the world.
Brands big and small work with us to offer one simple solution to their shoppers.
We have over 47,000 five-star reviews on Trustpilot that qualify us as "Excellent".
Our average App Store rating is 4.9 out of 5, with over 927,000 reviews.
Vivid Footwear using Afterpay
Place an order with Vivid Footwear using Afterpay as your payment method. You'll then be required to pay for the order in four installments, due every two weeks. Even better, it's completely interest-free when you pay on time!
WHO CAN USE AFTERPAY?
Afterpay is available on the following Vivid Footwear US Web-Store.
IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD KNOW?
Orders must be below $1000. Afterpay is not available on gift cards. You must be 18 or over, have a bank account and a North American residential address (unfortunately Afterpay won't work for those living in South America). Late payment fees will apply. If you'd like more information on this then click here.
FIND US ON AFTERPAY DIRECTORY!
Choose all stores > new
If you search for Vivid Footwear name and results will appear straight away,
AFTERPAY FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (HELP!)
What happens if I can’t make a payment on-time?
- Your account will also be suspended until all late payments are paid.
How much can I spend with Afterpay?
- Typically, the longer you’ve been using your account—and have made payments on time—the more likely the amount you can spend
Who can use Afterpay?
- Be authorized to use the US-issued credit monitored by the credit bureaus
Does Afterpay have an automatic payment system?
- To make it easy for you to stick to your payment plan, Afterpay provides automatic payments.
Is Afterpay safe and secure?
- PCI DSS is a comprehensive set of requirements created by the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council to enhance
What happens if I get a refund sent to a cancelled card or a closed bank account?
- In some cases, you may have cancelled or closed your card in the time since the purchase was made. If this has occurred, you will need to contact your card issuer or bank to locate the returned funds and ensure that they are properly paid out to you.
If your financial institution requires details about the refund, including specific date, time, and amount, you can get in touch with us here and ask for your refund confirmation.
Please contact our support team here.