Condition of returns policy overview
Buyers may be liable for loss in value of the item if it's returned in a different condition from which it was received, or if the item is not packaged securely to prevent damage in shipment. In the event that an item is returned used or damaged, some sellers might provide a partial refund to account for the loss in the item's value.
This applies when the loss in value is due to handling of the goods which was not necessary for checking the condition, properties, or mode of operation.
What are the guidelines?
Returned items that do not meet the below criteria may be subject to a partial refund. To be eligible for a Refund, the exact item you purchased must be returned.
General return requirements
Same or unaltered condition (not an exhaustive list):
- Unused, unaltered, with no damage or signs of use outside of the listed item condition or how it was received
- All parts must be intact
- Must be returned with original product packaging: boxes, UPCs, bags or any items used to wrap and protect the item
- Must include all items that were included in the original package, such as cords, cables, remote controls, manuals, warranty and rebate cards, free gifts or bonus items
- Items must have original tags, labels, and/or any accompanying materials that were originally included
- Must include any provided certificates of authenticity, grading or appraisal
- Items must not be removed from sealed packaging
- Items cannot appear washed or used
- Items must have original tags
- Sanitary lining cannot be removed from an undergarment
- Item cannot be altered in any way
- Item cannot be stained (dirt, makeup, food, etc.)
- Item must be unopened
- Item must not be expired
- Factory seal must not be broken/opened